Ultimate Flora Critical Care Go Pack’s blend of 12 beneficial bacteria helps to ensure a healthy environment in the intestinal tract. The term ‘probiotic’ means supporting life. Probiotics are friendly, beneficial bacteria. These bacteria (as well as others) are normal inhabitants of the large and small intestines. Probiotics are a very important part of a healthy digestive system. Research shows that probiotics help improve gastrointestinal functions, allergy responses, as well as help to counter the negative effects of antibiotic use. Probiotics support the immune system, balance the intestinal environment and inhibit the growth of pathogenic organisms (i.e. E-coli and Candida albicans). Further, these beneficial bacteria help the body to produce vitamins and digest foods. Probiotics normally present a barrier to invading organisms. However when they are impaired through stress, illness, antibiotics treatment, or changes to the diet, they can be disrupted. A poorly balanced gut environment has been found in those with chronic digestive disorders such as Colitis and IBS. Research shows that it may be a contributing factor in those who are obese in comparison to those of a more healthy weight.
- Treats chronic intestinal ailment in both the large and small intestine
- Treats chronic candida overgrowth
- Replenishes good bacteria and restores normal intestinal flora after antibiotic use
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Enhances cleansing programs that focus on colon, parasite, and candida problems by fortifying the balance of bacteria in the intestinal tract
- Promotes regularity in the cases of chronic constipation